Indian Institute of Welding
The Indian Institute of Welding (IIW-India) is a professional body devoted to the cause of promotion and advancement of welding science and technology in India. Established in the year 1966, with its registered office at Kolkata, it has 13(Thirteen) Branches and 2(Two) Centres located all over India.
Its objectives are:
- Disseminate knowledge in the field of welding and allied technology through seminars, workshops, training programmes etc.
- Provide technical guidance and consultation to industries in welding.
- Skill development, training and certification support to industries
- Conduct International Institute of Welding Diploma Examinations through ANB India
- Company Certification as per ISO 3834 through ANBCC, India
- Conduct associate membership examination of The Indian Institute of Welding (AM-IIW) recognised by Ministry of HRD as equivalent to B.E. Degree
- Publish technical journals and periodicals in the field of welding
- Organise International Exhibitions on Welding Technology and related areas
The Indian Institute of Welding
IIW India House
Plot 318, Geetanjali Park
200, Kalikapur Main Road
Kolkata - 700 017, INDIA